HTML firstname.lastname@example.org (Mike Knezovich)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 10:58:09 EDT
From: email@example.com (Mike Knezovich)
To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: HTML 2.0
X-Listprocessor-Version: 6.0c -- ListProcessor by Anastasios Kotsikonas
X-Comment: HTML Working Group (Private)
We've been monitoring the group mail regularly and have been working on two
1. Collecting and integrating changes to the Aug. 22 version.
2. Preparing the FrameMaker-based document for conversion to text (for RFC)
and HTML (via WebMaker).
Surveying the group's mail prior to and since the Aug. 22 release, there
actually don't appear to be that many specific changes (such as those just
discussed re: LI attributes) to the technical content. There appears to
have been more discussion about HTML 2.1 and 3.0 additions than HTML 2.0,
which is currently irrelevant to this process.
Our plans and schedule are thus:
1. A text version available by October 10. We can mail (long) or make
available by anon-FTP.
2. A printed and bound version of this draft version to be available at the
3. A new HTML version at the same time or shortly afterward, but before the
4. A new PostScript version of the FrameMaker files available to be downloaded.
5. After one more round of discussion of the text version, integration of
changes and new versions available mid November for last call.
--Mike Knezovichemail@example.com 217-355-6000 x233