Re: The META element

html-wg@oclc.org
Sun, 11 Sep 1994 18:25:49 -0600

wmperry@spry.com writes:

Let me just say that W3 is the most accessible full-featured WWW browser
available at present.
The power of emacs, combined with Bill's flexible design (and my spurt of
complaints everytime he posts a new version:-)
have made The WWW completely accessible to me via W3.

> I've got a few other problems with the emacs browser that need to be
> changed first though, so that raman can use it at all. :)
Note, that I think Bill's referring to some problems we've been having with
the firewall support under W3, as far using W3 with a talking computer goes,
there are no specific problems at present.