Re: Looking toward the IETF meeting

Murray Maloney (murray@sco.COM)
Tue, 29 Nov 94 13:02:20 EST

Cool! Thanks for the update Eric.

Regretably, I will not be in attendance at the IETF meetings.
I wish you all well, and send my congratulations to one and all.

I would be most appreciative if someone would keep notes of
official and unofficial meetings in San Jose and forward
them to this mailing list as soon as practically convenient.

Since the ICADD extensions did not make it into HTML 2.0,
may I suggest that HTML 2.1 should incorporate ICADD extensions
and be submitted as soon as practically convenient?

When will PostScript and HTML versions of the official Internet Draft
be available to members of this mailing list?

Murray