Re: Defined facilities for the extension of HTML

Paul Burchard (burchard@horizon.math.utah.edu)
Wed, 29 Mar 95 16:24:03 EST

Roger Price <rprice@cs.uml.edu> writes:
> I am one of the editors of the forthcoming ISO 13522 from
> JTC1/SC29/WG12 which will provide a generic
> representation for final form multimedia and
> hypermedia objects which may be used in minimal resource
> systems.

> Parts 3 and 4 address the requirements for scripting
> language extensions

Great -- we need something like this immediately. As we speak,
people are hacking interactivity into both HTML and VRML. If you
folks have thought carefully through the issues, let's see it now (or
hold your peace when it's too late and de facto standards have
emerged).

Paul Burchard <burchard@math.utah.edu>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''