Re: ISO/IEC 10646 as Document Character Set

Gavin Nicol (gtn@ebt.com)
Thu, 4 May 95 12:34:08 EDT

>I agree. But I am against putting it in the 2.0 document at this
>point. Heck: the thing is in last call! I'll be careful not to
>do anything that conflicts with deployment of ISO10646, but
>I don't want to make that jump yet.

Yes, and I, in turn agree.

>How is "The Multilingual Web" doing? Have you submitted it as an
>internet draft yet? We've argued these issues to the point that we're
>starting to "swirl." We should have a document in front of us, and we
>should be niggling over the p's and q's.

Yes. Francois, Glenn and I are supposed to be putting something
together based on that, and I should be revising it as well. Sigh. If
I only had more time. Perhaps I should stop participating in the
mailing list ;-)