Text version of the draft (Was: Revised language on: ISO/IEC...)

Joe English (joe@trystero.art.com)
Tue, 9 May 95 19:50:33 EDT

Jon_Bosak@Novell.COM wrote:

> It would really help to have a text file of the latest draft.

If it's OK with Dan, I'll put a formatted copy of html-spec-19950504 at

<URL:http://www.crl.com/~jenglish/html-spec.txt>

This draft is five days old, but I can build a plaintext version
from the SGML source fairly easily now if Dan can provide the latest revs.

[I'm still having problems with the standard RFC/I-D heading,
it's not paginated, the public text isn't there yet, etc., etc.,
but other than that it's fairly complete.]

--Joe English

joe@trystero.art.com / jenglish@crl.com