Re: HTML 2.0 LAST CALL: Hyperlinking, Forms, Elements

Joe English (joe@trystero.art.com)
Wed, 31 May 95 15:24:15 EDT

eric@spyglass.com wrote:

> We need the draft in text format for submission as an I-D. This document is
> far enough along now that any process which does not result in a valid I-D
> is not yet real, as far as I am concerned.

I just sent Dan a text version, which is also available at:

<URL:http://www.crl.com/~jenglish/html-spec.txt>

Could you look over the formatting and let me know if
it's acceptable for an RFC? (It still doesn't have
the required page headers and footers -- I hope to get that
done this weekend -- but other than that I think it
should be OK.)

--Joe English

joe@art.com / jenglish@crl.com