Re:netscapism quote

Daniel Glazman (Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr)
Mon, 26 Jun 95 06:09:30 EDT

In message <19950625.12964@naggum.no> 25 Jun 95 03:12:48, erik@naggum.no wrote:

> I have been notified that Dan Connolly quotes my current signature in a
> message to this list <9506241800.AA14335@mailer.oclc.org> without giving me
> credit for it. I'm of course happy that people are finding it worthy of
> thanks for listening, and for respecting the right of an author to be named
> the author also in electronic information. it's the only right we have
> left that new technology never was an excuse not to honor.
>
> #<Erik 3013053085>

I was not expecting something else from you, Erik. I don't
know why but you are always ready to make a clash with details...

Wherever you post, you post some day something unpleasant. And
occasionnally VERY unpleasant.

Copying your .signature is a DETAIL. And a minor one. You
do not quote Merriam-Webster's Tenth Edition Collegiate Dictionary
in YOUR signature, and it's ALSO a detail.

För först och sista gången Erik: du är löjlig...

Can we now come back to interesting/important messages about the main
purpose of this Working Group: HTML ????

</Daniel>