Re: Crawling info displays and slide shows

vinay@eit.com (Vinay Kumar)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 10:00:25 PDT
From: vinay@eit.com (Vinay Kumar)
To: henrich@rs560.cl.msu.edu
Subject: Re: Crawling info displays and slide shows
Cc: WIGGINS@msu.edu, www-talk@nxoc01.cern.ch
From this msg. it looks like to me that what you want is what i had
released about a month ago ( a real beta version). It's called "ss"
or "slideshow" and it does exactly what is mentioned in couple of places
in this email. "ss" can be ftp'ed from:

		eitech.eit.com (192.100.58.2)
under:
	~ftp/pub/share/ss.tar.Z

The distribution also contains a README ( also available at:
			http://www.eit.com/software/ss.html )

--
  Vinay Kumar
vinay@collage.eit.com