Re: Checkbox and Forms

marym@Finesse.COM (Mary Morris)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 00:13:45 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: marym@Finesse.COM (Mary Morris)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Re: Checkbox and Forms
Have you checked out the Forms tutorial found at
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/Docs/fill-out-forms/overview.html

The checkbox example there evidently also uses a VALUE={text_string}
If the checkbox comes back checked VALUE is set to that string. If
the box isn't checked the VALUE field  comes back NULL. At least
that is how I read the tutorial. I haven't tried this myself yet.

Mary