RE: www-security hyper-archive available

Stu Klingman (stuk@microsoft.com)
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 19:55:58 +0200

----------
~From: Nick Arnett <nicka@mccmedia.com>
~To: <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>; <www-security@ns1.rutgers.edu>
~Subject: www-security hyper-archive available
~Date: Friday, July 22, 1994 4:47PM
~
~Okay, I've started the hyper-archive of www-security, along with the other
~Web, etc. lists and newsgroups on my server. The top menu for the security
~list can be reached through my hierarchical menus or via the alias:
~
~http://asearch.mccmedia.com/www-security.html
~
~I haven't yet added it to the full-text engine; I'll wait until there are a
~few more messages on the list.
~
~For those of you who've found my server a bit slow at times, I will be
~moving the most recent messages onto a server with a much faster network
~connection shortly. I need to change the code a bit to accomodate relative
~references and such.
~
~Nick
~
~
~Multimedia Computing Corp.
~Campbell, California
~"We are surrounded by insurmountable opportunity." -- Pogo
~
~
~