* Hypermail archives can be updated incrementally by one article
* Archives and articles can be taken from standard input
* Archives indexes sorted by date received, thread, subject,
and author are automatically generated
* "Next:", "Previous:", "In reply to:", and "Next in thread:"
links in articles are automatically generated
* URL references in articles are converted to hyperlinks
* Email addresses are converted to hyperlinks - these links can go
to mailto: or a custom-defined program
* Using the <html> tag, HTML passages in articles can be marked
so they can be parsed
* Hypermail can take settings from a configuration file and/or
The source code comes with a man page, HTML documentation, and a
CGI mail gateway program that can be used with Hypermail.
The latest documentation can be found at:
You can FTP Hypermail from:
A binary for SunOS 4.1.3 is available at the site.
Kevin Hughes * email@example.com
Enterprise Integration Technologies Webmaster (http://www.eit.com/)
Hypermedia Industrial Designer * Duty now for the future!