Re: Client Compliance

Frederic Janssens (fjanss@iridia0.ulb.ac.be)
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 14:45:56 +0200

W3O could be the "somewhere prominent" where browser authors, and server
authors, could post their "specs".
Perhaps using WIT users could send in their remarks regarding effective
compliance.
What be usefull, but would require some work by "motivated individuals",
would be to define (and maintain?) a standard format for the
"specs/compliance list" to be directly usable by browsers and servers.

Frederic