Multicasting HTML slides

Larry Jackson (jackson@ncsa.uiuc.edu)
Tue, 27 Sep 1994 05:30:49 +0100

>From: JC Touvet <Jean-Christophe.Touvet@inria.fr>
> Folks,
>
> after hacking a bit Perl, CGI and UDP, I've done a little package that could
>allow a speaker using HTML slides in a conference to multicast them over the
>net, and people to follow the session with Mosaic.
>
> Further informations are in <http://champagne.inria.fr/MCM/>.
>
> I'd appreciate your feedback (any taker for Chicago ?).
>
> -JCT-

Jean-Christophe: YESSSS! We're very interested, since the conference
registration filled September 1, and we're casting (no pun intended!)
around for alternative technologies that would enable reasonable
participation from remote sites. I'll pass your posting to our network
implementation people!

Larry S. Jackson (jackson@ncsa.uiuc.edu)
phone:(217)333-0949 fax:(217)333-5973
Technical Manager for Collaboration and Information Technologies
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
University of Illinois, 605 E. Springfield (#152 CAB), Champaign, IL 61820