PCP Centre in London

Robert Mole (rhmole@acs.ucalgary.ca)
Wed, 06 May 1998 15:22:40 -0600

Greetings all --

I understand there is a "Centre for Studies in Personal Construct
Psychology" (or similar title) in London. Couldn't find anything about it on
the net. Does anyone have a street address, postal code, and telephone/fax
number for this?

Thanks in advance,

-- Robert Mole
Counselling Psychology
Department of Educational Psychology
The University of Calgary