Re: Forms and Tables

David - Morris (dwm@shell.portal.com)
Fri, 3 Feb 95 08:10:17 EST

I hope this is the place .... I've been planning to make a much less
elegant appeal with almost identical content. FORMs which contain
one or more tables are the only way I can conceive of using HTML
to achieve the kind of polished data base forms my client's product
achieves with their own user client. With amazing contortions,
a single browser on a single platform with a single font size, our
product produces a reasonably neat form. Not really satisfactory.

Of course it would help if *ANY* browser would faithfully honor the
<pre> tag. I would be happy to discuss my bug/feetchure list with
any interested browser developers off line.

I attempted to look and see if this already worked with arena but the
level I obtained is broken re. forms.

Dave Morris