Re: Hierarchy support in HTML [Was: Tables: what can go in a cell]

Dave Raggett (dsr@hplb.hpl.hp.com)
Mon, 27 Feb 95 13:10:19 EST

Larry Masinter writes:

> Personally, I think the concentration on presentation misses the
> point; what's really missing from the web is a better
> forms/interaction language. It's only that the HTML-WG seems to be
> full of 'text' folks that gives us the focus we have.

Well, I am very keen to see better form handling, and have been pressing
for some time for help with work on client-side scripts associated with
forms. My time is already occupied with getting the HTML 3.0 draft done,
but I have put a lot of thought into how to make this work effectively.
Is there anybody out there prepared to work on this?

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +44 117 922 8046 fax: +44 117 922 8924
Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Filton Road, Bristol BS12 6QZ, United Kingdom