Re: Displaying HEAD info

Murray Maloney (murray@sco.COM)
Fri, 12 May 95 09:53:23 EDT

Let me make it easy for everyone who has an opinion
on this matter....

The HTML specification does not, will not, cannot
mandate any behaviour by a user agent. Period.

If you would like to make suggestions to the developers
of user agents, please mail them directly and don't
clutter this list with your opinions on what browsers
should and should not do for you. We are working on
a language here. That work has ramifications and implications
for browser developers, but we have no ultimate authority.

Murray