Re: Last Call: Hypertext Markup Language - 2.0 to Proposed Standard

Paul Burchard (burchard@horizon.math.utah.edu)
Tue, 25 Jul 95 23:47:10 EDT

Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org> writes:
> There is an important technical error in the above draft
> that should be fixed before it becomes an RFC.

I have also not yet received any response to my report of a
serious error in <draft-ietf-html-spec-04.txt> regarding multiple
values in FORMs. This error was introduced during the latest
(generally excellent) rewrite of the FORMs section, and contravenes
current practice as well as previous drafts. Please see

<URL:http://www.acl.lanl.gov/HTML_WG/html-wg-95q2.messages/1546.html>

Paul Burchard <burchard@math.utah.edu>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''