Re: SUMMARY: Running X/Mosaic from behind a firewall (Vinay Kumar)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 93 10:24:06 PDT
From: (Vinay Kumar)
Subject: Re: SUMMARY: Running X/Mosaic from behind a firewall
I think this msg was posted a while ago, this might cure some of
the problems if not all.

  Vinay Kumar

This is a mail-based server to allow networkers who have
only email access to retrieve documents from the web.

To request a document, send an email message to
containing the command in the text body:

     GO url

where url is the Uniform Resource Locator of the document
you wish to retrieve.  For example, to retrieve this
document, send

Only one request per mail is currently dealt with.  This
server cannot handle binary files, so requesting a URL
containing ``ftp:'' will likely fail.  For ftp-by-mail,

Please refer all problems and suggestions to (Peter Flynn)