Re: remote learning using Mosaic

rhb@hotsand.att.com
From: rhb@hotsand.att.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 15:45:49 EDT
To: www-talk@library.ucsf.edu
Subject: Re: remote learning using Mosaic
Note that Collage already provides capability without the use
of multicast IP (which is not supported at many of the routers -
we need to tunnel through the routers to run a wider area IP
multicast net here).  In any case, I do agree that this
could still be useful to try directly in Mosaic...

Rich Brandwein