Online Dates for WWW Servers?

Eric Bloch <bloch@tempo.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 06:15:27 --100
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: Eric Bloch <bloch@tempo.Stanford.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Online Dates for WWW Servers?
                          PLEASE PLEASE REPLY!!

Hi All,

In the name of documenting the expansion of the WorldWideWeb, I'm trying to
collect the on-line dates of all WWW (http) servers.  Please help if you can!

If you know the date that your (or any) WWW server came on line
could you please send me the date.  I'm particularly interested in the dates
of servers that have been around for a long time.

If the server is no longer available, I would like to get the date it ceased
operation, too.

Please help me!  Information on as many servers as you know about would
be great!  A reply with the following would be great:

Server Home Page URL:
On-line Date: (Year, Month, and Day if known)
(server shutdown Date if applicable)

Much Thanks!!
-Eric Bloch

bloch@leland.stanford.edu
Home:                              School:
811 Ashbury Street, #2             Sociology Department, Building 120, Room 039
San Francisco, CA 94117            Stanford University
415-731-0589                       Stanford, CA 94305
                                   415-723-1692