Re: WIT

Dave Raggett <dsr@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 16:19:23 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: Dave Raggett <dsr@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Re: WIT
Phill Hallam-Baker writes

>    What we need is a convention for typing that link as an "agree" or a
>    "disagree" link. It would be easy enoug to modify the mail/news system to
>    give this capability. Instead of "reply to" or "post" we have a disagree
>    and agree buttons producing the lines:-

>    Disagree <7396@cernvm.cern.ch>
>    Agree <7396@cernvm.cern.ch>

I think we need other buttons to express a degree of interest, such as
        "Awful", "Poor", "Fair", "Good", "Great"

Seals Of APproval are a must have feature for discussion tools.
--
Best wishes,

Dave Raggett

Hewlett Packard Laboratories              email: dsr@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Filton Road                               tel:   +44 272 228046
Stoke Gifford                             fax:   +44 272 228003
Bristol BS12 6QZ
United Kingdom