Re: The Superhighway Steamroller

Dan Hinckley <hinckley@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 17:56:04 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: Dan Hinckley <hinckley@netcom.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Re: The Superhighway Steamroller
amen. And I couldn't have thought of a more interesting text than Alice
in Wonderland to apply hypertext links to. Alice goes down the rabbit
hole; rather like moving through a hyperlink... Alice grows small (the
Jefferson Airplane come over the airwaves (Oh, I know it's off in the
future, but what the hey).

Now, does anyone out there know of someone with copious amounts of spare
time that wants to wade through the looking-glass?

Dan Hinckley                  The EarthWeb Project
Executive Director             voice: 303.642.7330
204 Divide View Drive            fax: 303.642.7330
Golden, CO 80403         email:hinckley@netcom.com