Agenda for Chicago meeting [Was: Issue tracking for HTML 2.0 document (HyperNews?) ]

Daniel W. Connolly (connolly@hal.com)
Wed, 21 Sep 94 12:33:48 EDT

In message <9409211620.AA04554@hook.spyglass.com>, Eric W. Sink writes:

>Terry Allen wrote:
>>Plain email ought to work just fine and it's at least twice
>>as fast.
>
>I too have to confess that email seems to be working fine here.
>I don't *mind* if someone wants to condense our conversations
>into a more structured format. This process quite naturally
>involves making sure that details don't get overlooked. However,
>I haven't been sufficiently dissatisfied with the status quo to
>motivate a plunge into new methods.

OK. So I'll wait till the next draft comes out.

Will there be a release before the Chicago meeting?

If not, perhaps what I'm interested in is a list of things to check at
the Chicago meeting to make sure they got addressed, and if not, to
discuss how they should be addressed.

Dan