Re: HTML 3.0 draft available in PostScript?

Gabriele Cecchetti (gabriele@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:39:35 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 7 Jul 1995, Alessio Bragadini wrote:

> Sorry, it seemed to me that an answer about the availability of a
> PostScript or other printable version of the current HTML 3.0 draft
> has already been placed on the list, but I can't find it in my files
> or in the hypertext archive.
>
> So I'm asking it again... :-)
>
> Where can I find a printable version of the HTML 3.0 draft?

The current Hypertext Version of the HTML 3.0 draft is actually available
also on:

http://www.ing.unipi.it/Html/html3_ietf_draft/CoverPage.html

I don't know if Postscript version is available and where is it,
but I'm interested too.

Gabriele Cecchetti

Gabriele Cecchetti Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
email: gabriele@www.ing.unipi.it Universita' di Pisa
http://www.ing.unipi.it via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)