those stupid NON-DELIVERY messages to www-talk

anthony baxter <anthony.baxter@aaii.oz.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 09:42:10 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: anthony baxter <anthony.baxter@aaii.oz.au>
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: those stupid NON-DELIVERY messages to www-talk
The number of those endlessly looping NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of:...
was starting to increase rapidly, so I forged a message to the listproc
and unsubscribed the offending address (SBROWNE@MAIL.ZD.ZIFF.COM).

I normally wouldnt do this, but given the fairly large number of looping
bounce messages that have been pouring in, I didnt want to have to wade
through large numbers of them tomorrow morning, and I doubt anyone else
did, either :-)

Any flames about this to me, _not_ to www-talk.

Anthony
--
anthony baxter @ /\/\||   |= Sarah McLachlan mailing =| australian artificial
email: anthony@aaii.oz.au |= list: mail fte-request@ =| intelligence institute