Re: Copyright issues - The Superhighway Steamroller

marym@Finesse.COM (Mary Morris)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 18:38:09 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: marym@Finesse.COM (Mary Morris)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Re: Copyright issues - The Superhighway Steamroller
I have received several comments about my rebuttal
and the lack of quoting. Here is one of them and
my response. If I am reading the copyright incorrectly
please enlighten me. I don't know much about this
stuff right now.

Also, am I violating the copyright by posting the
copyright here? Is that considered part of the
message itself?

Mary Morris