Re: Lotus Notes -- Too much Hype !!!

Jay C. Weber (weber@eit.COM)
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 16:00:24 +0200

> From: Paul Everitt <paul@cminds.com>
>
> However, asking an MIS to get twenty pieces written by twenty places,
> that may or may not compile on your platform, and are an absolute *bitch*
> to administer (oh, what even a _curses_ admin interface would do for a
> WWW server administrator), might be asking too much.

For my part, I'm working on this problem with the Webmaster's Starter Kit
(http://wsk.eit.com/wsk/doc, in prerelease). One place to look, no compiling,
automated configuration, forms-based interfaces for everything. Could use
some hardening and more admin tools, but I'm working on it.

Jay

--
Jay C. Weber					weber@eit.com
Enterprise Integration Technologies		weber@cis.stanford.edu