Checkbox and Forms

bryon@pad.meaddata.com (Bryon Propst)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 19:52:09 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: bryon@pad.meaddata.com (Bryon Propst)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Checkbox and Forms

Yet again, please help.  I am putting together an "order form" through
which a user may select certain items or files, supply name and comments,
and submit.  Currently my form uses the checkbox, i.e.:

	<INPUT TYPE="checkbox">Some order item here

How does the "checked" item info get passed to the form to be included in the
email message?  The output contains everthing entered into the text fields
and TEXTAREA fields, but contains nothing from the selected CHECKBOX options.

Pardon my ignorance.  I look forward to any responses.  Please send them
to:

	bryon@meaddata.com

Thanks.