Re: Editorial comments on HTML 2.0 spec

eduardo@cheetah-174.Eng.Sun.COM
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 08:15:00 -0700

Likewise, I also thought it was Name, not Number.

Eduardo Gutentag Sun Microsystems Inc (SunSoft)
AnswerBook Publishing/Online Information
Davenport Sponsor

e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
Phone: (415) 336-6916
fax: (415) 336-4449 (e-mail notification please)

2550 Garcia Ave, MTV19-106, Mountain View, CA, 94043-1100