Re: FrameMaker MIF to HTML Conversion

omy@sj.ate.slb.com (Omy Ronquillo)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 09:45:16 PDT
From: omy@sj.ate.slb.com  (Omy Ronquillo)
To: www-talk@nxoc01.cern.ch
Subject: Re: FrameMaker MIF to HTML Conversion
      dated: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 11:10:47 -0400
I second the motion on this subject.

I have been looking for this software for sometime now. I did get a
copy of the MIF2HTML at one time but this didn't address the following:

   generation of a hierarchy of interlinked HTML files
     (Chapter, Section, etc.)
   links with external HTML documents,
   generation of tables of contents and indices,
   cross-references
   inclusion of pictures.

Thanks in advance for the info.
Omy