Re: Documentation of the WWW Library

alb@cupido.inesc.pt (Alberto Silva)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 09:58:08 --100
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: alb@cupido.inesc.pt (Alberto Silva)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Re: Documentation of the WWW Library

> On Fri, 25 Feb 1994, Alberto Silva wrote:
> > As a start point I think it's important to understand the standard WWW
> > library.  I would like to know if there is some documentatio  that explain
> > the use of these library ?  Even documentation with some extracts of
> > code...
>
> Hi Alberto,
> 	I am just wondering what type of documentation if any that you
> were able to obtain.  Please e-mail me.
>
> 	Thanks,
> 		Garrett.

Hello,

The unique and relevant documentation that I found about the Standard
WWW library was at

   http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/Library/Implementation/Overview.html
   with title: "W3 Library Internals Overview"

However at the moment I have some questions about the WWW library' "Standard".  Namely what are the differences between the NCSA and the CERN ones ?

Does anybody really knows what are they?

Best wishes,

-- Alberto Silva

Alberto M. Rodrigues da Silva
INESC - R. Alves Redol, 9-4o Sala 436 - 1000 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel	+(351) 1 3100 000 (std)   +(351) 1 3100 305 (direct line)
Fax	+(351) 1 52 58 43         e-mail:    alb@inesc.pt