Re: Maryland gives away free Internet access

Paul Everitt <paul@cminds.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 01:05:22 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: Paul Everitt <paul@cminds.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: Re: Maryland gives away free Internet access

I know, I'm spraying the list again, but I got a good number of emails
asking for it.  It's online at http://www.cminds.com/.  If you need an
email version, let me know.

Favor: if someone could post a reference to this in alt.internet.services
and c.i.w, and then let me know, I'd appreciate it.  My news provider is
about 24 hours behind.

Paul Everitt             V 703.785.7384  Email Paul.Everitt@cminds.com
Connecting Minds, Inc.   F 703.785.7385  WWW   http://www.cminds.com/