FORM METHODS (ARGHHHH!!)

bryon@pad.meaddata.com (Bryon Propst)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 06:02:51 +0200
Sender: www-talk@www0.cern.ch
From: bryon@pad.meaddata.com (Bryon Propst)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
Subject: FORM METHODS (ARGHHHH!!)

Okay, disclaimer BEFORE I show my ignorance:  I'm new at this.

I am working on setting up a Web site.  Unfortunately, I don't have a
live http server running yet, so I am building it all using file://
instead of URLs.  So, here is the problem....

I am trying to test a script that parses through the output of a submitted
form.  The output is being sent to a perl script.  Here is the FORM METHOD:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="file://localhost/home/test/script">

When I complete the form and hit the submit button, the contents of the
script file itself is displayed on the screen.  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??!??!!

Help an ignorant soul, please <whimper>

Bryon (bryon@meaddata.com)