HTMLdoc (fwd)

Murray Maloney (murray@sco.COM)
Tue, 15 Nov 94 10:35:03 EST

This article was seen in comp.infosystems.www.providers

I think that we need to publish the PostScript version
somewhere on a news group or at a Web site or something.
Probably we should wait for the folks at Spyglass to
complete the latest revisions, but then we should try
to go public.

BTW, at the recent SGML 94 conference there was a lot
of interest in the activities of this working group.
On Tuesday evening, SGML Open sponsored a session
entitled "SGML and the Internet" which I attended
(with Tom Magliery of NCSA seated behind me).
So, we should probably expect a few of that evening's
attendees to be sending in requests to join the list soon.