Re: REL and REV attributes -- a new RFC?

Ian Graham (igraham@utirc.utoronto.ca)
Fri, 28 Apr 95 09:41:59 EDT

Yes -- absolutely.

This is a nice, simple list that does not preclude more sophisticated
relationships at a later date. I am certainly interested in pursuing
this, and since Murray and Craig are just around the corner (albeit
different corners), I would be very happy to help.

Should we move this to a separate mailing list?

Ian