Re: color text?

Debbie Sinmao (debbie@periplum.cdinet.com)
Sun, 30 Apr 95 08:24:56 EDT

yes---style sheets, which are stil in the "proposal" stage. as for
format, it depends on which proposal you follow. as for browsers that
support the color text---and style sheets---i think only the experimental
arena browser does.

check out the style sheet page at W3.
(http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/Style/)

in particular, check out Hakon Lie's cascading style sheet proposal and
Bert Bos' stream-based style sheet proposal.