Typed Links for Glossary [Was: Last call: Intro, SGML, MIME sections]

Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Fri, 5 May 95 09:02:51 EDT

Alex Hopmann writes:
> Good idea Dave, so how about it Dan, put REL="GLOSSARY" in the appropriate
> places so we can experiment with it?
>
> :) Sounds like alot of work to me so feel free to disregard the above
> suggestion.

It's not a lot of work at all: just a one-liner change to the texi2html
converter. I thought of this myself as soon as it was mentioned that
folks want to distinguish glossary links from other links.

What IS a lot of work is going through the archives to look for outstanding
issues when they're hidden under unrelated subject headings.

PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE if your comments aren't
about my Last Call draft!

Dan