Broken links on HTML Math page at www.htl.hp.co.uk

Edward Welbourne (eddy@sparc-atom.fi.uib.no)
Fri, 16 Jun 95 10:30:31 EDT

I got a failure report when trying to email html-wg@wg.oclc.org as
indicated on http://www.hpl.hp.co.uk/people/dsr/html/CoverPage.html and,
indeed, get no nslookup on wg.oclc.org (though I do get oclc.org). I
don't know what the cause is, but it might indicate a need to fix
something ... on the other hand, the machine I'm on isn't ideally set up
for these things, so it may well be the culprit.

The guilty message (less extraneous bits) follows.

Eddy.

Your message was not delivered to html-wg@wg.oclc.org
for the following reason:
Unknown Address
Nameserver error for wg.oclc.org: Non existant host/domain
(NXDOMAIN)