Re: SUMMARY: Running X/Mosaic from behind a firewall

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@mordor.stanford.edu>
To: "Jason B. Bluming" <jbluming@yoyo.eit.com>
Cc: Colin.Panisset@nms.otc.com.au          (Colin Panisset),
        www-talk@nxoc01.cern.ch
Subject: Re: SUMMARY: Running X/Mosaic from behind a firewall
Phone: +1 408 246 8253; fax: +1 408 249 6205
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 93 13:34:46 -0700
From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@mordor.stanford.edu>
Jason,

Perfect response.  Thank you.  (I knew of the work you guys had
done and think that the original query about firewalls gives
just the right context for needing such a facility.)

And you raise all the right kinds of follow-on questions.

I suspect that it also will be helpful for a document to distinguish
between links to data that are "integral" to the document versus those
that are likely to be secondary.  This would give additional
guidance to the pre-fetch software.

d/